Northwest Culinary Institute, the local culinary school
Northwest Culinary Institute is a unique, hands-on culinary school taught by the region’s leading chefs (as in, we have two Chef of the Year Award winners).
The school is designed to give students the specialized cooking techniques, presentation skills, and culinary knowledge they will need to succeed as a chef or other position in the culinary industry.
Why is Northwest Culinary Institute such a good fit for culinary students across the country?
- Immersive, hands-on, apprenticeship-style, culinary training
- Affordable tuition
- Curriculum shaped by experts in the culinary industry
- Accelerated training, only nine-months
- Small class sizes for individual instruction
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Graduate placement assistance
- Hands-on, real-world experience
- Accredited by the ACCSC
- Student housing is available
- Veterans Education Benefits and Indian Education Funds eligible
- Classes taught by the industry’s top chefs
- Our program is focused entirely on culinary arts operations
Northwest Culinary School is located near the historic Officers’ Row.
Request More Information
Call us at (877)-341-5525
Or, complete the information below and one of our Admissions Representatives will contact you about Northwest Culinary Institute.