Apply Now for High School Scholarships
High School Senior Scholarship
Northwest Culinary Institute offers each high school in the United States three, $2,000 scholarships to our Culinary Arts Program to be awarded to graduating high school seniors by a teacher or school counselor.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for 2021.
Two Ways to Apply
1. A teacher/counselor can initiate and complete the application. To get started, use the blue button below.
2. Students can initiate the process by specifying a teacher or counselor to automatically receive an email. Once they receive the email, the teacher/counselor can electronically sign to nominate the student. To get started, use the blue button below.Apply For Scholarship
What to Expect
- Students awarded a scholarship will be notified by email. Typically, students will receive notice of award within a month of being nominated.
- The scholarship certificate will be emailed to the student and the teacher/counselor who nominated them.
- Scholarships are for tuition only (enrollment fee, materials, and personal items are still the responsibility of the student).
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to request additional materials. We can be reached at (800) 868-1816.
James Beard Foundation Scholarship
The James Beard Foundation is now accepting applications for scholarships and grants. In the past, the foundation has offered more than $680,000 per year in financial aid, which provides aspiring culinarians around the country with the invaluable gift of education. Students who are interested in studying the culinary arts, baking and pastry, hospitality management, food studies, agriculture, sustainability, and food security are encouraged to apply.
Ultimate Scholarship Book
Check out the Ultimate Scholarship book. Find more than 1.5 million opportunities for free college money!