At Northwest Culinary Institute (NCI), students from all over the United States and abroad come to us to pursue their education. With that in mind, we’ve equipped our campus in Vancouver, WA with comfortable and secure housing that is convenient to the school.
IAHA maintains a 48 unit dormitory complex that is only a six-minute drive from campus, offering students all the amenities of home. The property is located in the heart of the International District of Vancouver, which is a vibrant and energetic neighborhood with plenty of great shopping and dining choices nearby. These dorms are fully furnished and include free laundry facilities.
Deposit $200 – (non- refundable)
Rent $550 – month
Total for 9 month program length – $4,950
- Two or three bedroom dorms.
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable, completely furnished units.
- Fully equipped kitchens with pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware and kitchen appliances.
- Students may elect to bring their own television, electronics, microwave, coffee maker and personal decorations if they choose.
- Bedrooms are dorm-style and are equipped with dressers, night stands, ample closets, and two twin beds to accommodate two students per bedroom.
- Each apartment has its own full-sized washer and dryer.
- Air conditioning not provided.
- Toiletries, bedding, décor and other personal items are the responsibility of the student.
- Students must be 18 years old in order to be eligible for student housing.
STUDENT COMFORT AND SAFETY
An onsite manager is available during the day and evening hours to supervise student activities. Student Housing also provides security personnel for the protection of students and property.
If you’d like to be considered for student housing, please indicate your interest during the admissions process. As you near your start date, you will submit a housing application devised to help us place you with other students that have similar interests and habits thus assuring the best possible match of roommates.
*Roommate preference is honored when possible.